Whilst Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) have been around for many years and are widely recognised by employers as a key part of their employee mental health and wellbeing toolkit, engagement and usage by colleagues has traditionally been as low as 5%. But the tide could be turning as forward-thinking EAPs look to meet evolving needs.
Next generation EAPs
If you’re questioning whether your EAP currently delivers in line with your requirements and want to maximise both the value of your investment and the impact of support on offer, join Make A Difference Media’s next free, interactive webinar, sponsored by Headspace, from 9.30am – 10.30am on Tuesday 28th November to learn and share your thoughts on:
- Why and how leading employers are re-evaluating their EAP needs
- What the next generation of EAP should look like
- How this new kind of EAP fits with your wider toolkit of employee mental health and wellbeing solutions
Including expert insights from:
- Dr. Richard Peters, Medical Director EMEA, Goldman Sachs
- Letitia Rowlin, Principal Wellbeing Consultant, Aon
- Russell Glass, CEO, Headspace
Whilst everyone is welcome to attend the webinar, the content is particularly relevant for employers who are looking to switch EAP, as well as consultants and brokers who recommend workplace wellbeing products and services.
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards, Health & Safety and Business Transformation Leaders
- Consultants and brokers who recommend workplace wellbeing products and services
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
If you care about your people and you care about your business, we look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.