Make A Difference Media & Events is the global learning space for professionals looking to adopt and embed inclusive, preventative strategies that will have a sustainable impact on workplace culture, mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing, as well as on workplace culture and environment.
Our mission is to accelerate the shift from stigma to solutions by ensuring every employer – whatever their size – has access to the insight, inspiration and contacts they need to make a real difference.
We focus on people, the changing workforce and the fast-evolving world of work: through our online portal, in depth, in conversation and in person at our events.
By looking at the future of work through the lens of mental health and wellbeing, our ambition is to have a global influence on creating inclusive working cultures that drive performance whilst looking after human capital.
Meeting a broad range of cross-industry, cross-function information needs, we capture the intersection between business excellence and clinical expertise.
Wherever you are in the world, whether you’re just getting started or you’re moving to the next level of implementation, Make A Difference Media helps you to navigate the maze of information and stay ahead of trends; providing news, reports, analysis and events that bring to life best practices in our fast-evolving sector.
- PROFILES: interviews with leaders who are driving the workplace wellbeing agenda
- CASE STUDIES: showcasing what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to workplace wellbeing
- FEATURES: diving deeper into issues that matter
- NEWS: the pick of the week’s most interesting stories
- TOOL KIT: highlighting different solutions that contribute to effective wellbeing strategies and plans
- REPORTS: the latest industry reports and trends plus Make A Difference greenpapers, and whitepapers
- SELF-CARE: tips to help you bring your whole self to work, so you’re not just surviving – you’re thriving.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS: who is moving up, out and across in the fast-evolving workplace wellbeing sector and highlighting professional development opportunities.