Wednesday 2nd February, 10.00am - 11.00am
Many employers are struggling to access the right data and harness the key insights that will maximise impact of mental health and wellbeing programmes – both for employees and for the business.
To meet this information need, Make A Difference Media is proud to announce our free to attend interactive webinar “Why measurement matters in workplace mental health and wellbeing and what to measure” sponsored by SilverCloud. This will take place from 10.00am – 11.00am on Wednesday 2nd February 2022.
Get answers to your questions and practical insights into:
- How the right data can enable employers to make decisions around what’s needed to help employees become healthier and happier.
- Building a realistic picture of employee mental health and wellbeing using data from multiple sources.
- How to uncover insights that will really inform mental health and wellbeing priorities.
- Case study from Vita Health Group: how they are leveraging employee insights and data to stay flexible, meet evolving employee needs and maximise ROI in mental health and wellbeing solutions.
- A look into the future – How SilverCloud is using and leveraging big data through research
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.