As 2022 draws to a close, and uncertainty persists, it’s never been more important for employers to proactively prioritise workplace wellbeing.
Our Keynote Make A Difference webinar will be an opportunity to look back on another unprecedented year, to reflect on the key workplace wellbeing lessons learned and prepare for the year ahead.
From Great Resignation to recession
Wherever you are on your workplace wellbeing journey, join us on Tuesday 6th December, from 12.00pm – 1.00pm for a chance to gain answers to your questions and learn from the experiences of employers who are setting a new benchmark for workplace welling. Including insights into:
- What’s on the horizon and how will trends impact workplace wellbeing?
- Why workplace wellbeing needs to remain a priority post-pandemic
- Lessons leading employers have taken from 2022 and how they’re planning to continue to turn talk into action during the year ahead
Featuring expert speakers including:
- Isabel Berwick, Editor, Work & Careers, Financial Times and host of #WorkingIt podcast (panel Chair)
- Christian van Stolk, Executive Vice President, RAND Europe
- Antonio Marín-Blázquez Peces, Senior People & Organisation Director, Novo Nordisk Limited
- Jill Pritchard, Director, Vitality at Work, Vitality
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, Finance, HR, Learning & Development, Culture & Transformation Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right, proactive support – both now and in the future.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.