Over the past two years, employers with key worker and frontline staff have maintained operations throughout the most challenging circumstances.
Today, across all sectors, we’re experiencing the fallout from this exceptional period of sustained pressure in our workplaces.
The ticking time bomb of burnout
Drawing on the experience and learnings from employers who have maintained highly effective workforces throughout the pandemic, our next Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Kooth is called: “Protect your workforce against the ticking time bomb of burnout – what all HR and Wellbeing leaders can learn from frontline employers”.
Join us for this free to attend lunch and learn session on Wednesday 27th April from 12.30pm – 1.30pm to find out:
- How to identify the hidden risks bubbling out of sight within your workforce and those you need to start addressing today.
- What has been tried and tested in the most high pressure environments, with additional professional clinical insights, to identify strategies you can apply in your business.
- How you can proactively augment your company’s mental health support systems to proactively safeguard your workforce in the coming 12 months. And what you can focus on to maintain your business continuity.
Including expert insights from:
- Dr Lynne Green, Chief Clinical Officer, Kooth Work
- Sarah Greswolde, Mental Wellbeing Practitioner, West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust
- Kris Ambler, Workforce Lead, British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Jonathan Stuart, Workplace Wellbeing Specialist, Mind
The content is designed for Business Leaders, HR, Safety, ED&I and Wellbeing professionals. Employers with key worker and frontline staff and businesses with professional employees under high pressure.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.