Building on their recently published “Guide to HR Hurdles in 2022” report, Kooth Work is sponsoring a free to attend Make A Difference lunch and learn webinar: “How to tackle The Great Resignation with workplace wellbeing and create psychologically safe spaces”. This will run from 12.00pm – 1.00pm on Wednesday 19th January.
The webinar will bring together senior wellbeing leaders from major UK employers to share their first-hand insights and answer your questions around:
- The Great Resignation – how workplace mental health and wellbeing solutions can reduce its effect
- Meeting the needs of the next generation
- Creating a psychologically safe space
Featuring expert insights from:
- Dr Lynne Green, Chief Clinical Officer, Kooth Work
- Ama Afrifa-Tchie, Head of People, Wellbeing & Equity, Mental Health First Aid England
- Sally Evans, UK Wellbeing Lead, PwC
- Nick Davison, Head of Wellbeing, John Lewis Partnership.