This webinar has now taken place and can be viewed above.
You can download Apricity’s “Fertility at work toolkit for HR professionals” here: https://www.apricityfertility.com/uk/lm/fertility-toolkit-LP
You can download Fertility Matters@Work’s whitepaper on how to make the business case and key questions for managers to consider here: here: https://fertilitymattersatwork.com/free-resource-library/
You can download Fertility Matters@Work’s policy guidance here.
Fertility benefits are among the new generation of wellbeing offerings that are on the radar of discerning job seekers, regardless of their life stage. And when you see the stats, it’s not surprising.
- In 2021, in England, only 35 percent of IVF treatments were funded by the NHS, compared to 62 percent in Scotland and 50 percent in Northern Ireland
- The waiting list for gynecology and fertility appointments is growing faster than for other areas of health care
- 50% find IVF as or more stressful than the bereavement of a close loved one
- 61% of Britons expect a fertility benefit, yet only 17% of UK employers offer this
If you want to understand whether fertility support should be part of your workplace wellbeing offering, and how best to implement this, join us to discover:
- What fertility support is, what it isn’t and how you make the business case to support it
- How to ensure fertility benefits are inclusive and meet the needs of all employees
- Where AI fits with fertility
- Case study: what does and doesn’t work when it comes to supporting reproductive health
Including expert insights from:
- Becky Kearns, Co-Founder, Fertility Matters at Work
- Amy Quarrell, Wellbeing Manager, Microsoft
- Caroline Noublanche, CEO and Co-Founder, Apricity
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and ED&I Leaders
- Talent, Engagement, Communication & Business Transformation Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
If you care about your people and you care about your business, we look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.