Employee wellbeing is not the ‘soft measure’ it is traditionally painted as – a revelation which has taken a global pandemic and all its turmoil on supply chains, resourcing, and long-lasting health repercussions for many businesses to see.
For enlightened leaders though, supporting the health of their people returns quantifiable benefits across all quadrants of the Business Balanced Scorecard, from increased margins to better responsiveness, and higher operational quality to a more attractive employer brand.
Join us on 5th April at 12pm for this Lunch & Learn webinar: Building the business case for better Wellbeing – the KPI-based approach.
In this webinar, we’ll hear from revered leaders of industry and their practical recommendations for:
> Beating the blockers to buy-in and ownership for wellbeing across the Board
> Closing the gap between boardroom gestures and ground-level support for workers
> How to measure and prove the impact that better wellbeing holds for all business KPIs
Expert speakers include:
• Dr Richard Heron, Former Vice President Health and Wellbeing/Chief Medical Officer, BP
• Jamie Broadley, Group Head of Health & Wellbeing, Serco
• Hayley Farrell, Wellbeing Practitioner, EMCOR UK
• Malcolm Carr, Director, Enterprise Solutions, GoodShape (Chair)
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, Finance, HR, Learning & Development, Culture & Transformation Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for workplace culture and the wellbeing of colleagues = and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.