As public and investor awareness of the importance of workplace mental health and wellbeing grows, investors are increasingly recognising that employee mental wellbeing is very much part and parcel of a company’s social impact and that it makes sense for this to be accounted for in ESG reporting.
But what does this mean in practice for wellbeing leaders?
If you’re struggling to understand how you will need to adapt your approach in line with this evolution of the wellbeing agenda, join us from 12.00pm – 1.00pm on Wednesday 30th November for our Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Koa Health.
Find answers to your questions and gain practical and transferrable insights into:
• How wellbeing fits with the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and why investors are calling for disclosure on mental health and wellbeing.
• Approaches to ensuring the appropriate wellbeing metrics are accounted for within the S of ESG.
• Ways in which forward-thinking employers are ensuring wellbeing programmes support CSR and sustainability goals.
Featuring insights from experts including:
• Amy Browne, Stewardship Lead, CCLA Investment Management
• Emily Gabrielsen, Health & Wellbeing Manager, Centrica
• Nicola Hemmings, Head of Workplace Psychology, Koa Health
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, Wellbeing, HR, Benefits, HSE, CSR/Sustainability and Finance Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for eliminating avoidable costs associated with poor mental health and wellbeing and creating the working conditions under which every individual can thrive.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.