It’s essential that employers look ahead, anticipate the evolving mental health needs of their employees and plan how they are going to meet these needs.
For an opportunity to share ideas around what we can expect from the future of mental health at work, and what this means for wellbeing leaders who want to make sure they have the right support in place for employees, join us from 12.00pm – 1.00pm on 12th July for this interactive lunch & learn Make A Difference Webinar, sponsored by Koa Health.
Including insights into:
> The importance of measuring employee wellbeing
> The expectations we place on line manages and the need to simplify this
> Personalisation of how we consume work to ensure net positive mental health and the use of data to help with this
> The likelihood that organisations will need to report on how they are doing with respect to employee mental health
Expert speakers include:
• Rob Stephenson, TedX Speaker (Chair)
• Tim Munden, former Chief Learning Officer, Unilever
• Louise Boston, Strategic Health & Wellbeing Manager, E.ON
• Nicky Hemmings, Workplace Scientist, Koa Health
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, Finance, HR, Learning & Development, Culture & Transformation Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for workplace culture and the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.