Professional services face unique challenges when it comes to supporting workplace wellbeing – not least because when you bill by the hour, prioritising wellbeing is easier said than done.
Yet, against the backdrop of soaring demand, the high-stakes, high-pressure environment of professional services is pushing employees across the sector to the brink of burnout.
Whether you’re just getting started, or you’re moving your mental health and wellbeing plans to the next level, if you’re part of the professional services – or simply want to learn transferrable tips. Join us on Tuesday 22nd March, from 09.30am – 10.30am for our free to attend Make A Difference webinar, in partnership with YuLife and in association with the Mindful Business Charter.
Join the session to learn:
- What burnout looks like
- How you can help combat stress and burnout – from encouraging small behavioural changes to looking at job demands and client expectations
- Real life examples from employers in the professional services sector that show how a proactive approach to supporting wellbeing is making a difference
We make our webinars as interactive as possible, so it’s also a great opportunity to share ideas and tips with peers from across the sector.
Featuring expert speakers:
• Moira Slape, Chief People Officer, Travers Smith LLP
• Richard Martin, Director and Mental Health Lead, byrne.dean & Mindful Business Charter
• Kate Whitelock, Head of Wellbeing, YuLife
• Sally Evans, UK Wellbeing Lead, PwC
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite and Partners
• HR Leaders, Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.
This webinar has now taken place and can be viewed above.