Men’s health is in crisis.
- 1 in 7 men die from heart disease
- 1 in 10 men have diabetes
- 1 in 3 men suffer from low Testosterone
- Three out of 4 suicide cases are by men
Crucially though, poor lifestyle and not recognising obvious risk factors mean that 50% of premature male deaths are preventable – and employers can make a difference by helping men to help themselves.
Talking men’s language
Ahead of International Men’s Health Day, join us on Thursday 17th November for this Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Peppy to get answers to your questions and find out:
- The 5 key big killers of men, as explained by Movember
- 5 ways in which the workplace can help men to help themselves
- Case study: how a leading employer is proactively supporting men’s health as part of a holistic approach to workplace wellbeing
Featuring expert speakers including:
- Sarah Coghlan, Global Director Health Campaigns & Policy, Movember
- Paul E. Mulligan, Group Head of Occupational Health, Kier Group
- Helen Lake, Director of Men’s Health services, Peppy
- Matthew Stoker, Peppy Representative (panel Chair)
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, Finance, HR, Learning & Development, Culture & Transformation Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
Or anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right, proactive support – both now and in the future.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.