This webinar has now taken place and can be viewed here.
Taking responsibility for employees working for you, whilst reporting to those above, can by be isolating and taxing. With managers increasingly expected to meet the emotional needs of team members, finding a balance between compassion and accountability can be demanding, particularly when you add remote working to the mix.
Combine these pressures with the stresses and strains that managers are experiencing at home and it’s not surprising that deep analysis from the most recent Britain’s Healthiest Workplace survey shows that managers are struggling most with burnout.
It’s time for employers to take action
Picking up the “anxiety” theme of this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week, join us for this Make A Difference webinar sponsored by Vitality on Thursday 18 May from 10.00am to 11.00am to understand:
- Why managers are struggling: the macro and micro influences on managers’ mental health
- The impact of getting this wrong for your managers, your teams and your business
- What employers can do to provide the support that’s needed
Featuring insights from experts including:
- Adam Crampsie, CEO, Everyturn Mental Health
- Ella West, SHE Occupational Health & Wellbeing Consultant, Arqiva
- Harpreet Sarna, Medical Director, Vitality
- Jill Pritchard, Director, Vitality at Work
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for supporting the all-round wellbeing of colleagues, and creating the working conditions under which every individual can thrive.
If you can’t make the date/time, you can go ahead and register anyway and you will be sent the recording a few days after the session.