By the time a man is 50, he will have had two default interactions with the healthcare system but will have spent 14,248 days at work. This striking statistics demonstrates the considerable opportunity employers have when it comes to engaging male employees with health matters.
But what kind of health support do men really need and want from their workplace? And where should employers draw the line with the support that they offer?
From boardroom to bedroom?
To celebrate Men’s Health Week, join us from 10.00am to 11.00am on Tuesday 13th June for this free-to-attend, interactive, Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Peppy Health to learn:
- What your male colleagues are really dealing with when it comes to health struggles and why men find it hard to access healthcare
- Concrete examples from progressive employers highlighting how they are engaging male employees with health support available
- Where the employers’ responsibility starts and finishes when it comes to supporting men’s health
Featuring expert insights from :
- Dr Shaun Davis, Group Director of Safety, Health & Wellbeing, Belron International, and author, “Positive Male Mind“
- Claire Walsh, Health, Wellbeing & Injury Prevention Manager, BAE Systems (TBC)
- Helen Lake, Director of Men’s Health Services, Peppy
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing and Benefits Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Culture Transformation Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
- Anyone who is responsible for supporting the all-round health of men at work
Whilst everyone is welcome to attend the webinar, the content is particularly relevant for organisations with more than 500 employees.