The 4th annual MAD World Summit is back – in-person – on 21st October in Central London.
MAD stands for Make A Difference. The Summit is the sister event of www.makeadifference.media.
Since its launch in 2018 the Summit has become firmly established as the global go-to solutions-focused conference and exhibition dedicated to turning talk into action; creating cultures of care and embedding mental health and wellbeing as a strategic business priority.
The pandemic has propelled employee mental health and wellbeing to the top of business agendas. Now we need to keep it there. Sessions will shine a spotlight on best practice, highlight the latest innovations in the space and focus on preventative, inclusive and sustainable approaches that establish workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing as business as usual.
The Summit always features fantastic speakers and attracts employers from a wide range of sectors. There were 1000+ attendees at the last event.
Already confirmed speakers for the 2021 event include;
- Amanda McKenzie, Chief Executive, Business in the Community
- Prof Dame Carol Black
- Dr Richard Heron, Vice-President Health and Chief Medical Officer, BP
- Estelle Hollingsworth, Chief People Officer, Virgin Atlantic
- Lee McNamara, Group Head of Internal Communications, DFS Group
- Gary Raucher, Executive Vice President, Asics EMEA
- Elisha London, Founder, United for Global Mental Health
- Tara Mansfield, People Experience Director, Monzo Bank
- Nick Tzitzon, Chief Strategy Officer, ServiceNow
- Abigail Tan, CEO, St Giles Hotels
- Sophie Smith, HR Director, Aldi UK
- Jo-Anne Illman, Chief HR Officer, Infinity
- Arti Kashyap-Aynsley, Global Head of Health & Wellbeing, Ocado Group
- Jilly Calder, Vice-President Human Resources, Atkins SNC Lavalin
- Ruth Denyer, Director, Production Safety, Netflix
- Emma Murphy, Director, Production HR, Netflix
- Niraj Shah, Co-Chair Europe, Transformative Technology Lab
- Tom Foster-Carter, former COO, Monzo Bank & Co-founder, Lollipop
- John Godfrey, Corporate Affairs Director, Legal & General
- Tina Woods, Co-founder & CEO, Business for Health, Co-founder & Director, All Party Parliamentary Group for Longevity
- Andrew Wells, Senior Associate & Chair of Mental Health Champions SteerCom West, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Gareth Fryer, Co-founder & Co-CEO, Fika: Mental Fitness
- Dr Nick Taylor, Co-founder & CEO, Unmind
- Simon Arnold, CEO, Optima Health
- Petra Velzeboer, Mental Health Consultant, Therapist, Coach Podcast Host
- Katie Neeves, Trans Ambassador, Cool2BTrans
- Andrea Woodside, Wellbeing at Work Training & Strategy Consultant, retailTRUST
With plenty more in the pipeline.
The MAD World experience
As Mark Pigou, Co-founder, Make a Difference Media & Events and MAD World Summit says: “With 4 themed content tracks / 25 roundtables / 8 workshops / TechTalk / Think Tank and 40 exhibitors – there is no Summit like MAD World”.
Early bird rates are available until 1st August and you can view details on the event website here.
About the author
Claire Farrow is the Global Director of Content and Programming for www.makeadifference.media and the MAD World Summit. She’s on a mission to help every employer – large, medium and small – get the insight, inspiration and contacts they need to make real impact on workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing in their organisation. She has been freelance for more than 15 years. During that time, she has had the honour of working with many leading publishers, including the New York Times.