- The long-term impact of coronavirus and lockdown on neurodiverse colleagues.
- Whether to make remote working more permanent for neurodiverse colleagues.
- How to support neurodiverse colleagues with technology within a blended working environment and whilst working remotely.
- How to navigate the return to the workplace.
- Long-term effects of social distancing.
- The impact of limited opportunities for socialising.
- Approaches to introducing/expanding support networks.
Here are my key takeaways.
We’re all ‘deficient’ one way or another…
Everyone’s got a threshold for what they can cope with
We want to be with others (but only so much)
Having the right tools for the job
Navigating the return to the workplace
If you are interested in attending future online workshops on this (or other) topics, contact [email protected].