As the nights draw in, the end of 2021 is within sight and we start to wind down to what will hopefully be a time to rest and recharge, it’s also a perfect opportunity to reflect on what we’ve learnt this year when it comes to workplace wellbeing. And what we need to take forward into 2022 and beyond.
The onus is now on employers to embed wellbeing in a way that’s sustainable, productive and which prioritises everyone’s needs.
To ensure you’ve taken on board the key learnings in workplace wellbeing from 2021 and are ahead of the curve for 2022, join us from 10.00am to 11.00am on Thursday 2nd December for our free to attend, interactive keynote Make A Difference webinar sponsored by Vitality.
The webinar will bring together leading voices who are driving the workplace wellbeing agenda to share their key takeaways from a year of change and uncertainty including:
- What we’ve learnt about creating healthy hybrid work
- Approaches to effectively building resilience to change to support and embed wellbeing
- How to take a preventative approach when building your workplace wellbeing toolkit
Featuring stellar speakers
- Professor Sir Cary Cooper, 50th Anniversary Professor of Organisational Psychology and Health, Manchester Business School, Manchester University
- Pippa Andrews, Director of Corporate Business, Vitality
- Andy Holmes, Global Head of Wellbeing, reckitt
- Dr Katie Tryon, Chief Engagement Officer, Vitality
The content is designed for C-Suite, HR Leaders, Benefits & Rewards Leaders, Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders, Wellbeing Leaders and Champions. In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.