This webinar has now taken place and can be viewed here.
AXA Health’s Mind Health insight is set to reveal more people’s mind health is flourishing than this time last year. However, for certain demographics the gap between those flourishing and struggling grows.
Closing the chasm
To understand more on these emerging challenges, and what employers can do to close the chasm, join Make A Difference, AXA Health and our panel of experts on Tuesday 14th March from 1.30pm – 2.30pm for our Live online Roundtable including insights into:
- What’s impacting young people’s emotions and how to support their transition to the workplace
- The essential ingredients for successfully blending DEI and wellbeing
- Where managers need help in reducing theirs and others health risks
Featuring insights from expert speakers including:
- Tracy Garrad, CEO, AXA Health
- Dame Carol Black, Chair, Centre for Ageing Better and Joint Chair, Staff Health and Wellbeing Group NHS England/Improvement
- Arti Kashyap-Aynsley, Global Head of Wellbeing & Inclusion, Ocado Group
- Hannah Pearsall, Head of Wellbeing, Hays
- Farimah Darbyshire, Director of Programmes, City Mental Health Alliance UK
The content is relevant for:
- C-Suite, HR, Benefits & Rewards, Health & Safety and OH Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Business Transformation Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.