Octopus MoneyCoach’s most recent research identified that employers think they need to do much more to improve employee financial health.
- Less than 20% think they are offering benefits that are personalised and impactful enough.
- 91% ranked their engagement with financial wellbeing benefits as average or poor.
Despite the challenges, employers told us they are ready to enter a new and more powerful phase of financial wellbeing. They want to do better and recognise that it needs to be done ASAP.
But old habits may die hard.
Roadmap for success
To help employers overcome the challenges they are facing when it comes to meeting the financial wellbeing needs of their people, Octopus MoneyCoach is sponsoring a Make A Difference Lunch & Learn webinar, which will take place from 12.00pm – 1.00pm on Wednesday 20th July.
During this webinar speakers will discuss the ideas and experiences that helped their organisations overcome some of these challenges, and how to:
- Move from ambition to ‘getting it done’ when it comes to new financial wellbeing initiatives.
- Approach engaging leadership and wider business stakeholders to get buy-in for financial wellbeing.
- Set ambitious targets and measure impact.
- Become employee financial health advocates and create champions across the business.
Featuring insights from experts including:
- Maria James, Wellbeing & Engagement Specialist
- Adam Price, CEO, Octopus MoneyCoach
Sarah Malone, Head of Performance, Reward and Insight, Brewin Dolphin
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR Leaders, Benefits & Rewards Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Leaders and Champions.
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.