The factors that influence our wellbeing are multi-faceted and ever-changing. Everyone responds to life events in different ways. One team member might consistently clock eight hours’ sleep a night, while another sometimes struggles to get two. One might be battling with the realities of first-time parenting, while another is balancing the demands of work with the needs of an elderly relative.
In our potentially complex hybrid world of work, increasingly employers are recognising that a broad-brush approach with workplace wellbeing doesn’t deliver real value. A personalised, inclusive approach is more important than ever – one which meets the individual needs of colleagues – particularly when it comes to engaging the hardest to reach. But how realistic is this?
Focus on individual needs
If you’re keen to ensure the wellbeing support you’re offering is as personalised and inclusive as possible, but are struggling to find the best approach, join us for this interactive Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Westfield Health from 10.00am – 11.00am on Wednesday 22nd February to learn:
- Approaches to understanding and providing the wellbeing support that colleagues need at different life stages
- How to ensure inclusive wellbeing is at the heart of the evolving employee experience
- Where wider family support fits into the equation
Featuring insights from:
- Vicky Walker, Group Director of People, Westfield Health
- Ruth Pott, Head of Workplace Wellbeing, BAM Nuttall
- Fiona McAslan, Head of Health and Wellbeing, Royal Mail
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, Wellbeing, HR and Benefits & Rewards Leaders
• Talent, Engagement, Employee Experience and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions.
In other words, anyone who is responsible for providing both proactive and reactive wellbeing support to colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.