This webinar has now taken place and can be viewed here.
Over the last few years, many organisations have done a great job, bringing workplace wellbeing to the fore and conversations are starting to shift from reactive solutions to proactive, preventative approaches. But, there’s still more to be done. The question now is whose responsibility is it?
Recent research conducted in partnership with YuLife, YouGov and HR Ninjas has revealed a disconnect between what employees are looking for from HR when it comes to workplace wellbeing and what HR believe is needed.
Central to strategy or on the sidelines?
If you’re struggling to define who should be driving workplace wellbeing within your organisation and how much input HR needs to have, join us for this interactive Make A Difference webinar on Tuesday 21st March, from 10.00am – 11.00am to share ideas and gain insights into:
- HR’s role when it comes to scoping and defining what wellbeing means and how it should be supported, embedded and measured
- Finding the balance between an individual and an employer’s responsibility for workplace wellbeing
- When HR should not be involved
- How to get everyone across different departments pulling together to achieve the best possible outcomes for all
With expert perspectives including:
- Carol Frost, Chief People Officer, Metro Bank
- Ryan Hopkins, Future of Wellbeing Lead, Deloitte
- Kate Whitelock, Head of Wellbeing, YuLife
The content is designed for:
- HR Leaders
- Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards, Occupational Health and Health & Safety Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and L&D Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who cares about the health of their people and their organisation.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.
Reserve your place and find more details here
You might also like:
‘We need to equip line managers with new skills’