The issues that impact how an employee feels at work often have nothing to do with their job.
According to a workplace mental health study which Amwell conducted in December 2022, more than 3 in 10 (31%) employees cited the poor mental health of a family member as the reason why their own mental health at work was taking a hit. A similar number (28%) blamed childcare issues.
The stats further demonstrated how employees’ productivity at work is directly impacted if they have family members at home that they are worried about.
Caring for your working carers
Our Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by SilverCloud by Amwell is focused on what employers can do to support the mental health of colleagues who are parents and care givers.
The free to attend, interactive webinar is taking place on Tuesday 26th September from 10.00am – 11.00am. Join us as we delve into what a ‘whole employee wellness’ strategy to support employees looks like, including:
- How to support those embarking on or returning from parental leave
- How to help employees to support anxious children or teenagers at home
Featuring expert insights from:
- Alison Bromley, Director Behavioural Health Solutions, Amwell
- Sam Lane, Product Lead, SilverCloud by Amwell
Whether you want to better support your staff or increase your productivity, this webinar is for you.
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.