The pandemic has propelled employee mental health and wellbeing to the top of business agendas – shining a spotlight on the stark reality that organisations – in fact whole economies – will falter unless the people who keep them going are physically and mentally well.
But as we transition through the next phase of uncertainty and adapt to new workplace realities and expectations, many organisations are struggling to ensure wellbeing initiatives are effective, inclusive, flexible and sustainable.
Responding to this need, Make A Difference Media is proud to announce our free to attend interactive webinar “Workplace wellbeing: what good looks like”. The session is being run in partnership with YuLife and will take place on Thursday 25th November from 10.00am – 11.00am.
Cut through the noise
Featuring perspectives from three leaders at different levels in their organisations, all of whom are setting a benchmark for cultures of care, the webinar will cover:
- How they have dealt with the challenges of the pandemic and the frameworks each have used to decide where they will focus their investment in workplace mental health and wellbeing.
- Approaches to assessing the impact and effectiveness of initiatives.
- Key practical lessons learned, including pitfalls to avoid.
- How they are continuing to build their programmes to respond to evolving needs, keep mental health and wellbeing top of the agenda and build back a better workforce.
Featuring stellar speakers
- Josh Krichefski, Global COO & CEO EMEA @MediaCom
- Amanda Hammond, Wellbeing Programmes Lead, Human Resources @Fujitsu
- Kate Whitelock, Head of Wellbeing, YuLife
The content is designed for C-Suite, HR Leaders, Benefits & Rewards Leaders, Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders, Wellbeing Leaders and Champions. In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and want to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.