We brush our teeth for dental hygiene and workout to stay physically fit – but are we taking the same proactive and preventative approach to looking after our mental health?
Prevention over cure: supporting employee mental health and wellness
Matt Jackson, Head of North America with mental health platform Unmind will be hosting a Make A Difference Media webinar on 19th August from 11.00am – 12.00pm (New York time), 8.00am – 9.00am (San Francisco time) and 4.00pm – 5.00pm (UK time), entitled: “Prevention over cure: supporting employee mental health and wellness”.
Matt will first outline Unmind’s new vision for supporting employee mental health; one that promotes our physical, psychological and social wellbeing. He’ll then open the session to discussion drawing on the perspectives of our stellar panel including:
- Sheila Krueger, Head of Global Benefits @ Zoom Video Communications
- Erika Soto Lamb, Vice President, Social Impact Strategy @ Comedy Central & MTV
- Laura DeCook, Wellbeing Specialist, Expedia Group
We’ll be covering:
- The whole-person, whole-organization mindset.
- Why no employee should be left behind – prevention for 5 of 5 vs. treatment for 1 in 5.
- How to provide the right support for your employees’ wellbeing, wherever they are on their mental health journey.
- How to engage employees with the wellbeing support that you are providing.
The content is recommended for:
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Chief Medical Officers, CHROs
- HR and Benefits Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Workplace mental health and wellness champions and advocates
In other words, anyone, from any type or size of organisation, who cares about the mental health and wellbeing of your employees as we move into the next phase of the pandemic.
Find out more and register here.