This webinar has now taken place and the recording can be viewed here
Fertility challenges can affect anyone: men, women, same sex couples, single people and single parents – and are likely to be affecting a significant number of employees in every organisation.
Crucially, according to Fertility Network UK, 90% of individuals encountering fertility issues experience some level of depression and 43% feel suicidal.
And it’s not just those that are having fertility treatment that need support. Everyone can benefit from healthy fertility advice. A recent study by Peppy showed that:
- 96% of respondents said they would feel more positive about their employer if they offered fertility support.
- Feelings of confidence doubled and those who were feeling stressed fell from 45% to 20% after just four weeks of receiving specialist fertility support.
Yet many employers are only just recognising the impact fertility problems can have on their business and what they can do to help.
The next frontier in diversity, inclusivity and belonging
Employers wanting to understand how to make fertility a core part of their D & I and wellbeing initiatives, joined us on Thursday 1st July from 12.00pm – 1.00pm for a free to attend interactive Make A Difference webinar sponsored by Peppy and with thanks to Fertility Network UK.
The webinar covered:
• An introduction to why fertility problems are affecting your workforce
• How you can offer personalised and inclusive support
• Case study: How international law firm Clifford Chance has implemented effective fertility support
The content is recommended for:
● Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
● Wellbeing Leaders and Champions
● HR, Talent, Engagement and Benefits Leaders
● Culture & Business Transformation Leaders
In other words, anyone who cares about taking an inclusive and personalised approach to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of colleagues.
The webinar was open to all but is particularly relevant for organisations with 500+ employees.