From the rise of remote work to the increasing use of automation and AI, the world of work is evolving faster than ever before. Whilst change brings opportunities, it also creates challenges that are compounded by a growing divide between the needs, expectations and communication styles of the multigenerational workforce.
The workforce of the future
If you’re struggling to understand and meet the diverse needs and expectations of your multigenerational workforce, join our next free-to-attend, interactive Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by YuLife, from 12.00pm – 1.00pm on Wednesday 15th November webinar to learn:
- What different generations are looking for from their employers when it comes to health and wellbeing support and benefits
- Bridging the communication divide: approaches to effectively engaging different generations
- How much should wellbeing support and benefits hinge around life stages?
- From early careers colleagues and digital nomads to the ageing workforce – how employers need to adapt
Including expert insight from:
- Josephina Smith, Reward & Benefits Director, British Airways
- Mariyana Zhou, Human Resource Director, Radancy
- Cali Gold, Head of People, YuLife
- Kate Whitelock, Head of Wellbeing, YuLife
If you care about your people and you care about your business, this webinar is for you.
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.