This webinar has now taken place and can be viewed above.
We are collating a separate PDF with answers to the attendees’ questions which weren’t addressed during the webinar and will post these here as swiftly as possible
Whilst Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs) have been around for many years and are widely recognised by employers as a key part of their employee mental health and wellbeing toolkit, engagement and usage by colleagues has traditionally been as low as 5%. But the tide could be turning as forward-thinking EAPs look to meet evolving needs.
If you are questioning whether your EAP currently delivers in line with your requirements and want to maximise both the value of your investment and the impact of support on offer, join this free interactive webinar to learn and share your thoughts on:
● Why and how leading employers are re-evaluating their EAP needs
● What the next generation of EAP should look like
● How this new kind of EAP fits with your wider toolkit of employee mental health and wellbeing solutions
Including expert insights from:
> Farah Khan, Executive Director, HCM Benefits & Wellness, Goldman Sachs
> Suzanne Summerfield, Wellbeing Consultant and Proposition Lead, PIB Employee Benefits
> Russell Glass, CEO, Headspace
Whilst everyone is welcome to attend the webinar, the content is particularly relevant for employers who are looking to switch EAP, as well as consultants and brokers who recommend workplace wellbeing products and services.
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders • Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
If you care about your people and you care about your business, we look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.