This webinar has now taken place and can be viewed above.
With workplace productivity low in the UK and the nation struggling to get healthy, it’s more important than ever that employee wellbeing programmes make a tangible impact – both for individual staff members and their businesses.
Effectively encouraging healthy behaviour in the workplace has never been easy, but as the world has changed so too have the ways we need to support employees. If you’re questioning how to get maximum value from your investment of time and resources – while actually supporting productivity and the wellbeing of employees in a way that’s inclusive and engaging – join us to learn and share ideas around:
- How employees’ wellbeing needs are evolving in our constantly changing world
- How workplace wellbeing programmes are rising to these challenges as employee demand continues to increase
- What Britain’s Healthiest Workplace data tells us about what’s effective and what’s not when it comes to supporting staff
- How to support staff in an engaging and inclusive way – with a focus on prevention
- With UK health and productivity under pressure, who’s responsibility is it to fill the gap?
Including expert insights from:
- Adam Saville, Chief Editor, Vitality (panel Chair)
- Claire Blain, Director of Corporate Retention and Engagement, Vitality
- Carole Spiers, Chair of the International Stress Management Association UK
- Sarah Bowyer, Senior Director People & Organisation, Novo Nordisk
More panel members will be confirmed shortly.
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
If you care about your people and you care about your business, we look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.