Elon Musk may believe that remote working is no longer acceptable, but others have embraced working from home policies permanently, recognising the benefits that this approach can bring for both individuals and organisations.
However, whilst – as in the traditional workplace – psychological safety provides the cultural foundation for high-performing hybrid teams, balancing team performance and team wellbeing in this new environment is easier said than done.
Balancing hybrid team performance with wellbeing
Most companies now have the right technical solutions in place, but less than a third of teams have fostered a culture suited to hybrid work. This leaves colleagues exposed to high levels of stress and burnout.
If this is a challenge that you are grappling with, join this webinar to understand:
- Why the neuroscience behind synchronisation and connection matters
- The 24 team habits that contribute to psychological safety
- Best practice approaches to giving feedback without undermining psychological safety
- How you achieve large-scale habit change in teams
Featuring insights from expert speakers including:
• Sunita Wazir, Senior Manager – Global Wellbeing, Unilever
• Chris Tamdjidi, Founder / Managing Director, Awaris
The content is designed for:
> C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits, L&D and Business Culture & Transformation Leaders
> Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
> Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
> Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for supporting the psychological safety of teams, and creating the working conditions under which every individual can thrive.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.