With inflation forecast to hit 14% by the end of the year, energy prices still higher than many of us have ever known and UK interest rates on the rise, the hike in the cost of living is taking its toll both on individuals and business.
Hardly a day goes by without news of another employer offering one-off payments to ease the pain. But beyond this, what can HR and wellbeing professionals do to help your people faced with a challenging winter ahead?
If you’re struggling to find the best way to support your colleagues through challenging times, join us on Thursday 10 November, from 12.00pm – 1.00pm for our Make A Difference interactive, Lunch & Learn webinar, sponsored by YuLife: “What HR can do to support financial wellbeing through the cost-of-living crisis” to gain practical tips and insights into:
• Who the cost-of-living crisis is affecting and forecast for the changing economic situation
• The role that employers can play to help colleagues navigate the cost-of-living crisis and allay fears for the future
• Creative approaches forward-thinking employers are taking to underpin their people’s financial wellbeing
Featuring insights from experts including:
- Lydia Hamilton-Rimmer, Workforce Health Policy Lead, CBI
- Kate Whitelock, Head of Wellbeing, YuLife
- Hannah Pearsall, Head of Wellbeing, Hays
- Victoria Sloan, Head of Wellbeing, Anglian Water
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, Wellbeing, HR and Benefits & Rewards Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.