Even though the pandemic has emphasised the need for employers to embed workplace wellbeing, many are still struggling to turn best intentions into effective action.
When looking for the right way forwards, it makes perfect sense to focus on best practice and learn from the leaders. Recognising this, Make A Difference is delighted to be partnering with Vitality for our Mental Health Awareness Week Keynote webinar: “Turning talk into action: How to achieve real impact with your mental health and wellbeing programmes”.
The free to attend interactive webinar will take place on Tuesday 10 May from 10.00am – 11.00am.
The secrets of success
- How to use data to unlock conversations right across the organisation.
- Which interventions have made the most difference – including simple and cost effective approaches.
- How impact has been assessed, with concrete examples that demonstrate the difference being made to people’s lives as well as to the organisation.
- Dame Carol Black, Expert Adviser, NHS England & Public Health England and Chair, Britain’s Healthiest Workplace
- Nick Pounder, HR Director, Gilead Sciences UK & Ireland
- Dean Murphy, UK HSQE Director, Bouygues Construction UK
- Alison Balson, Director of Workforce, Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust
- Jill Pritchard, Director, Vitality at Work
The content is designed for C-Suite, Wellbeing & Benefits Leaders, HR, Learning & Development, Culture & Transformation Leaders, Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders as well as Wellbeing Champions from across your organisation.
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.