Preventative health and wellbeing programmes for both physical and mental health can help to maintain a healthy and productive workforce.
- 42% of the workforce have high cholesterol
- 52% of people reported experiencing symptoms of burnout in the last year
- 1 in 2 new cancer diagnoses are working-age people
Attention on prevention
But often, employers focus too much on fixing problems once they’ve affected employees, not on preventing ill health in the first place.
If you’re looking to focus more of your workplace wellbeing support on prevention, join us for this interactive Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Qured, from 11.30am to 12.30am on Tuesday 27th June to debate:
- Where preventative health and wellbeing approaches fit into an all-round approach to supporting the wellbeing of a multi-generational workforce
- What forms preventative programmes can take, how you know if you’re getting value from them, and how to get employees to engage and be proactive in their health
- Examples of how by looking at work as a force for good, leading employers are taking a preventative approach to employee wellbeing
Featuring insights from experts including:
- Dr Sally Hemming, Health & Wellbeing Lead, EY
- Lyz Swanton, COO, Qured
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, Wellbeing, HR and Benefits & Rewards Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.