As the boundaries between our work life and our personal life remain blurred, is there now a greater need for employers to support the whole person, not just the employee?
This is the question we’ll be addressing in our Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Silvercloud by Amwell, from 12.00pm to 1.00pm BST on Thursday 29th June.
The value of wellbeing
Recent research has shown that a substantial amount of the stress, anxiety and depression which affects employees is not due to their work situation.
Of course, a stressful work situation can exacerbate issues created elsewhere, but family, health and money issues can also affect an employee’s ability to perform at their best.
Whether you want to better support your staff or increase your productivity, join this webinar for expert insights from:
- Dr Malie Coyne, who will explain the effect this stress can have on the individual, how the brain reacts and the impact this can have on performance
- Dr Carolyn Lorian, who will translate this for the wider organisation; the impact of widespread unaddressed mental health issues.
- Alison Bromley, who will bring her extensive experience of employee assistance programmes to the table to consider the options on the market for employers.
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.