Forward-thinking employers are increasingly recognising that psychologically safe work environments and cultures underpin mental health and wellbeing. And that a personalised approach is more important than ever in a potentially complex hybrid world of work.
With more organisations keeping remote and hybrid work options in place, a psychologically safe environment is considered one of the key ways to help employees balance work-life challenges, improve team dynamics and engagement and strengthen diversity and inclusion (D&I).
But despite best intentions, many are struggling to understand what’s needed to put psychological safety into practice. Too many are still dealing with the symptoms of poor wellbeing instead of focusing on the cause.
Responding to this need, Make A Difference Media is proud to announce our free to attend interactive webinar “Psychological Safety in a Hybrid World of Work – A Personalised and Preventative Approach”. The session is sponsored by WeThrive and will take place on Tuesday 9 November from 10.00am – 11.00am.
The balance between an individual and employer’s responsibility
There has never been a more pivotal moment in time for employers and employees to make the changes needed to support psychological safety; to take the lessons learned from the experiences and challenges we have all been through over the last two years – both personally and professionally.
Issues that the webinar will cover include:
- Why meeting individual, human needs is more important than ever in a hybrid world of work.
- How to effectively assess needs by getting to the nub of which stress factors are affecting each colleague.
- Where WeThrive’s approach fits with the HSE Management Standards and recommendations in the new ISO 45003 standard for managing psychological health and safety at work.
- Case study – How Wave Utilities is working with WeThrive to support employee wellbeing, bolster psychological safety and build engagement by empowering individuals at all levels.
Featuring expert speakers:
- Andrew Heath, CEO & Co-founder, WeThrive
- Sari Vanska, Owner, Muutos
- Jane Austin, HR Director, Wave
The content is designed for HR Leaders, Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders, Wellbeing Leaders and Champions. In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues.
Sign up for the webinar and you’ll also receive an exclusive offer of 10 free accounts plus £1,790 worth of free WeThrive services.
Register here to reserve your place.