Rising costs, pressures on productivity, competition for talent, and ESG expectations… These are just
some of the priorities keeping your Board awake at night in ‘the new world of work’.
It’s a barrage of pain points, which – for some organisations – has seen employee mental health and
wellbeing slip from the C-suite agenda since the pandemic.
Ironically though, it’s leaders who can accurately measure their people’s wellbeing – and understand
the causes of underlying issues – who have a powerful competitive advantage in negating cost, risk, and reputation-related threats.
Talking the C-Suite’s language
If you’re struggling to convince your C-suite that better wellbeing means better business, across the board, join us on Thursday 24 November, from 12.00pm – 1.00pm for this free to attend, Make A Difference interactive webinar, sponsored by GoodShape to discover:
• What wellbeing metrics to measure, and practical ways to leverage the results
• How to measure wellbeing accurately and consistently across your organisation
• Robust reporting and resonant messaging, to sustain buy-in from all business functions
Featuring insights from experts including:
- Paul Hendry, Global Vice President for Health, Safety and Wellbeing, Jacobs
- Rebecca Eaton, Group Occupational Health and Wellbeing Lead, QHSE team, Mitie
- Luke Woodward, Health and Wellbeing Senior Programme Manager, Heathrow
- Jonathan Best, Chief Customer Officer, GoodShape
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for supporting the mental health and wellbeing of
colleagues, and creating the working conditions under which every individual can thrive.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway
and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.