There is increasing interest in supporting women’s health, as well as ongoing recognition that men’s health is too often under-supported. The statistics speak for themselves:
- 85% of working age women have experienced at least 4 women’s health issues
- 1 in 5 of your male employees will die before retirement age
The question that employers are asking though is: how can we offer gender-inclusive wellbeing initiatives that reflect how different people engage with healthcare?
One size fits none
To understand more about why traditional forms of healthcare are exclusive, the experience of men and women in getting healthcare support and how a business can support EVERYONE in their organisation, join us on Tuesday 27 September, from 12.00pm to 1.00pm for our free to attend, interactive Lunch & Learn Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Peppy: “One size fits none – How to offer gender-inclusive health support at work”.
Tune in to:
- Understand the key women’s and men’s health challenges employers should be aware of.
- Discuss the different types of support employers can access.
- Learn from the approaches different employers are taking to ensure gender-inclusive healthcare is accessible to everyone.
Featuring expert speakers including:
- Sharmila Kupfuwa, Head of Health, BMW Group
- Helen Lake, Director of Men’s Health services, Peppy
- Laura Carter-Penman, Deputy Director of Women’s Health, Peppy
The content is designed for:
• C-suite, HR, Wellbeing Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues.
We make our webinars as interactive as possible, so it’s a great opportunity to share ideas and tips with peers from across sectors.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.