Menopause – it’s not just a women’s issue. It impacts line managers, colleagues as well as friends and family.
The good news is that as the stigma eases around talking about mental health and wellbeing, people are also starting to be more open about what has traditionally been seen as a taboo phase of a woman’s life.
More and more employers are realising that there are simple measures they can put in place that will really make a difference.
Menopause is everybody’s business
But many questions still remain both for individuals and employers:
• How do you break down the stigma in your workplace?
• What is the right education and training to put in place for all colleagues?
• Back to work post pandemic: how do you make your workplace menopause-friendly?
Employers who want to understand how to support colleagues through the menopause as part of their approach to inclusion, mental health, wellness and benefits can register for a free to attend interactive webinar entitled “Understanding the menopause – how employers can help”.
Fresh perspectives from a stellar line-up of speakers
Blending expert insight with fresh perspectives, practical examples and actionable tips, our speakers will answer these questions and shed light on how employers can support colleagues through the menopause as part of their approach to inclusion, mental health, wellness and benefits including:
• What the menopause is and how to recognise the symptoms
• Why employers should care
• Top tips on how employers can support employees through the menopause
• How menopause support can fit within a holistic and inclusive approach to workplace wellbeing
The content of the webinar is designed for Diversity and Inclusion leaders, HR and benefits professionals and Wellbeing leaders as well as workplace mental health and wellness champions. In other words, anyone, from any type or size of organisation, who cares about how to support employees through the menopause.
You can find out more about the presenters and register here.