Studies have shown that money is the #1 source of stress for your employees. And with energy price rises and inflation putting pressure on wages, money worries look set to increase. Furthermore, current approaches to financial wellbeing aren’t working – 95% of employees still worry about money.
Breaking down the barriers
Talking about money has become taboo. And until we break down that barrier to having open, trusted conversations about money, financial wellbeing will always be out of reach.
Employers have a vital role to play to break down those barriers.
To find out how, join us on Thursday 24 February from 10.00am – 11.00am for our free to attend interactive Make A Difference / The Watercooler webinar, sponsored by Octopus MoneyCoach. We’ll be talking about money, and what you can do to better support your employees to achieve their (and your) financial wellbeing goals including:
- Why it’s important to talk about money and the financial goals your employees care about.
- Ways to start money conversations with your employees, and find personalised solutions that work for them.
- How you can be part of the movement to help everyone become more confident talking about money and advance the mission of financial wellbeing for your employees.
Featuring expert insights from:
- Shah Abbasi, Head of Financial Coaching, Octopus Money Coach
- Caspian Pager, Coach Excellence lead, Octopus Money Coach
- Michaela O’Reilly, Head of Reward and HR Analytics, Ipsos Mori
The content is designed for:
• C-Suite, HR Leaders, Benefits & Rewards Leaders
• Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
• Wellbeing Leaders and Champions.
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.