Well over half of your employees will now rate family life as a higher priority since the pandemic began, according to research by Bright Horizons. People who rate their employer as family-friendly also report higher engagement, productivity, loyalty and wellbeing.
There are practical steps you can take to improve the experience of working parents and carers and strengthen your position as an employer that supports wellbeing and a leader in talent attraction and retention.
If you want to understand how to be a family-inclusive employer in a new world of work, join us on Tuesday 5th July from 11.00am – 12.00 noon for a free to attend interactive Make A Difference webinar in association with Bright Horizons including:
· Key findings from Bright Horizons’ 2022 “Work+Family Snapshot” research with 1,500 employees
· Insights into how perceptions around combining work with family have changed and what this means for employers who want to support wellbeing
· Fresh approaches to easing the emotional load of being a parent
Featuring expert speakers:
> Jennifer Liston Smith – Head of Thought Leadership
> Oliver Daniels – Client Services
> Victoria Cottee – Head of Client Relations
> Iole Matthews – Head of Coaching Services
The content is designed for:
• HR, Wellbeing, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and Talent Leaders
• Engagement, Communication and L&D Leaders
• Business & Culture Transformation Leaders
• Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues.
This webinar has now taken place and the recording is above.