Many people think that resilience is about endurance or that it is the responsibility of someone else – the employee, the wellbeing department, the leaders.
In fact, resilience is a set of skills and competencies, which individuals, teams and organisations can develop.
From Resilience to Wesilience
Join us for this interactive Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Awaris, on 5th July, from 12.30pm to 1.30pm,to gain insights and have your questions answered around:
- How to help people understand their resilience skills, including insight into a typical distribution of such skills in an employee population
- Where it is most effective to help individuals build their skills or where there needs to be an organisational intervention to shift the stress people are exposed to
- Which resilience skills have the greatest impact on reducing stress and which often need to be prioritised
- How keystone habits can help anchor resilience in teams or organisations
Including Insights from:
- Chris Tamdjidi, Managing Director and Co-founder, Awaris
- Stefan Tügend, Global Senior Communities and Engagement Director, Novartis
The content is designed for:
HR Leaders, Talent & Engagement Leaders, Wellbeing Champions, Team leaders and Learning and development directors
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.
You might also like: