Whilst many leading employers have recognised that workplace wellbeing underpins both individual and business success, others are struggling to get started.
Perhaps you know that your people need wellbeing support but you don’t have the time to find the right solutions. Or you might have a few initiatives in place but feel that something is missing.
If these are challenges that you’re grappling with, join us for this free-to-attend, interactive Make A Difference webinar, sponsored by Westfield Health on Tuesday 11th July from 10.30am to 11.30am to learn from the lessons of winning employers:
- When you know it’s time to invest in the wellbeing of colleagues
- How to approach creating a sustainable workplace wellbeing strategy
- Ways to work out which wellbeing solutions are right for your people and your organisation
- Whether the 4 day week is the answer and how to make it work
- The tangible impact that a proactive approach to workplace wellbeing is having.
Featuring insights from:
- Anne-Marie Lister, Chief People Officer, Atom Bank (and winner of the 2023 Make A Difference Award for the employer with less than 500 employees that has made the most difference to workplace mental health and wellbeing over the past year).
- Dave Capper, Chief Executive Officer, Westfield Health (and winner of the 2022 Investors in People UK Employer of the Year Gold 250+ award)
The content is relevant for:
• C-Suite, Wellbeing and HR Leaders
• Talent, Engagement, Employee Experience and Communication Leaders
• Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.
You might also like: