For HR Directors and Leadership teams, supporting the mental health of their workforce looks set to become the defining challenge of our time.
Recognising this, and building on their recently published “Guide to HR Hurdles in 2022” report, we are pleased to announce that Kooth Work is sponsoring a free to attend Make A Difference interactive webinar: “How to tackle The Great Resignation with workplace wellbeing and create psychologically safe spaces”. This will run from 12.00pm – 1.00pm on Wednesday 19th January.
Lunch and learn
Drawing on key themes from the HR Hurdles report, this webinar will bring together senior wellbeing leaders from major UK employers to share their first-hand insights and answer your questions around:
- The Great Resignation – how workplace mental health and wellbeing solutions can reduce its effect
- Meeting the needs of the next generation
- Creating a psychologically safe space
Featuring expert insights from:
- Dr Lynne Green, Chief Clinical Officer, Kooth Work
- Ama Afrifa-Tchie, Head of People, Wellbeing & Equity, Mental Health First Aid England
- Sally Evans, UK Wellbeing Lead, PwC
- Nick Davison, Head of Wellbeing, John Lewis Partnership.
The content is designed for C-Suite, HR Leaders, Benefits & Rewards Leaders, Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders, Wellbeing Leaders and Champions. In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.