As many employers start to evaluate what is and isn’t working when it comes workplace mental health and wellbeing programmes, there’s growing recognition that data is needed to drive decisions.
But many are struggling to access the right data and harness the key insights that will maximise impact for both employees and for the business.
Assessing needs and measuring impact
To meet this information need, Make A Difference Media is proud to announce our free to attend interactive webinar “Why measurement matters in workplace mental health and wellbeing and what to measure”. The session is kindly sponsored by SilverCloud and will take place from 10.00am – 11.00am on Wednesday 2nd February 2022.
Join this interactive session to get answers to your questions and gain practical insights into:
- How the right data can enable employers to make decisions around what’s needed to help employees become healthier and happier.
- Building a realistic picture of employee mental health and wellbeing using data from multiple sources.
- How to uncover insights that will really inform mental health and wellbeing priorities.
- Elizabeth Hampson, Director, Health and Life Sciences Consulting, Deloitte will share best practices in mental health & wellbeing measurement as well as key considerations for organisations.
- Case study from Vita Health Group: how they are leveraging employee insights and data to stay flexible, meet evolving employee needs and maximise ROI in mental health and wellbeing solutions.
- A look into the future – How SilverCloud is using and leveraging big data through research
The content is designed for C-Suite, HR Leaders, Benefits & Rewards Leaders, Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders, Wellbeing Leaders and Champions. In other words, anyone who is responsible for the wellbeing of colleagues and wants to ensure they are providing the right support both now and in the future.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.