The theme for this year’s Mental Health Awareness Week is anxiety and this is the topic which Dr. Malie Coyne will be tackling in our free-to-attend Make A Difference webinar on 11th May from 10.30am to 11.30am.
As a clinical psychologist who struggles with balancing work and family, Malie understands the challenges employees face, which can shake our sense of wellbeing and safety.
In this webinar, which is kindly sponsored by SilverCloud by Amwell, Malie shares the power of self-compassion in helping to manage stress and anxiety by relaying the science behind anxiety and how our modern lives can trigger this evolutionary response.
Anxious times at home and at work
You can join this webinar to learn:
- How nurturing our Soothing brain helps to counter-balance feelings of threat in the face of uncertainty
- How to activate our coping skills, so we can focus on what we can control.
- Advice around parenting in these anxious times
Malie’s approach is very down to earth, and it is hoped that you will be left with reassurance in being ‘good enough’ and practical tools to create a healthy work-life balance which aligns with your values.
The content is designed for:
- C-Suite, HR, Wellbeing, Benefits & Rewards and Business Transformation Leaders
- Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
- Wellbeing Champions
In other words, anyone who wants to understand how to support both their own wellbeing and that of colleagues.