The mental health cat is out of the proverbial bag. Employees are less often suffering in silence, organisations are showing a willingness to listen and wellbeing is increasingly being seen as part and parcel of ESG. Yet, despite widespread introduction of wellbeing apps, mental health days and other benefits, a high percentage of employees admit to reduced productivity due to mental health issues:
> Nearly half (46%) of employees feel their mental health has worsened since the pandemic
> One in five say the loneliness of remote working has affected their mental health
> 22% are struggling with the blurring of boundaries between home and work*
Embedding mental health care into workplace wellbeing support
If you want to understand how to implement a mental health strategy that will yield the sustainability and productivity that true employee wellbeing offers, join this free to attend, interactive Make A Difference webinar on 28th February from 10.00am – 11.00am webinar, to hear from, and put your questions to our expert speakers:
- Sir Cary Cooper, Professor of Organisational Psychology, Alliance Manchester Business School
- Dr. Angel Enrique, Digital Mental Health Scientist, Amwell
Including insights into:
- The results and their implications for employers of SilverCloud® by Amwell’s recent Workplace Wellbeing Survey
- Approaches to overcoming the issue of stigma
- Who should take responsibility for a workplace wellbeing strategy and building a healthy culture
- The role of line managers
- Why work isn’t the only factor to take into consideration
The content is designed for:
> Wellbeing, Occupational Health and Health and Safety Leaders
> HR and Benefits & Rewards Leaders
> Talent, Engagement and Communication Leaders
> Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leaders
> Wellbeing Champions.
In other words, anyone who is responsible for implementing a mental health strategy within their workplace that will yield sustainable employee wellbeing.
We look forward to seeing you there. If you can’t make the date/time, go ahead and register anyway and we’ll send you the recording a few days after the session.